We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- @BookishHQ Partly by theme, party by author, and then a bit by size... easy on the eye 3 months ago
- @Al_Humphreys Voting for white here, too 3 months ago
- @guardian But isnt anyone who is airing or printing an interview with Trump givimg him a platform to broadcast lies? 3 months ago
- @JoCaird Hexenschuss? 7 months ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: We did this today, hopefully brings a bit of perspective to those determined not to have any. If you agree, share it f… 7 months ago