We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- @cyclingweekly A coal miner in the background? 1 week ago
- RT @Foyles: "To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all of the miseries of life" - W Somerset Ma… 1 week ago
- @roadcc Would be good to see an up-to-date picture of him... that's going to hurt, with one leg only... 2 weeks ago
- @SportsBooksChat Very nice review for THE RACE TO TRUTH. - ablogaboutsportswriting.wordpress.com 2 months ago
- RT @pelotonmagazine: Tour de France to visit #Andorra in 2016. #TdF 3 months ago