We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- @SportsBooksChat Very nice review for THE RACE TO TRUTH. - ablogaboutsportswriting.wordpress.com 1 month ago
- RT @pelotonmagazine: Tour de France to visit #Andorra in 2016. #TdF 1 month ago
- @roadcyclinguk @iamspecialized Nice colour scheme. Reminds me a bit of the boardman look cdn1.coresites.mpora.com/rcuk/wp-conten… 1 month ago
- RT @roadcyclinguk: How's your New Year's diet going? Here's some expert advice from @Nuttynige: roadcyclinguk.com/how-to/nutriti… http://t.co/SWMwvAnF… 1 month ago
- Good read on the time OFF the bike actually: A Philosophy of Walking, by Frederic Gros. amazon.co.uk/A-Philosophy-W… 1 month ago