We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- Am I dreaming? twitter.com/guardian/statu… 3 weeks ago
- #DavidBowie 100 must-read books recommended by the man himself. goo.gl/cc9B0L 3 weeks ago
- On yer bikes folks twitter.com/guardian/statu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sustrans: Want to cycle this year & don't know where to start? Get cycling in 2016 with our guidance sustrans.org.uk/change-your-tr… https://t.… 4 weeks ago
- @semenza70nc @shellieblum @amazon nope, you recommend it? Slightly out of our focus... 4 weeks ago