We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- @thejensie you look a little like you enjoy the pain, too, but i suppose that's jens voigt, #itsonlypain 1 month ago
- Can anyone recommend a book on the topics of climate change and global warming? 1 month ago
- RT @1ookmumnohands: Drink up! New guest espresso at Old St: @NudeEspresso hernando gomez https://t.co/wbzo31Ltay 1 month ago
- Orange. Kiwi. Seeds. Poppy seeds. How much better does it get? https://t.co/h2wcd2u4dD 1 month ago
- Can you spot the difference? Poppy seeds on my porridge/muesli hybrid this morning. A dream! https://t.co/dp7w7LwAvt 1 month ago