We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- RT @ProfTimLang: Slowly but surely, the case grows for capping meat production in rich societies like USA, EU (including the UK still!). Fe… 2 months ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: Love this little gif 👇 twitter.com/urbanthoughts1… 3 months ago
- @willfoth When will we ger the answer? 🙃 4 months ago
- RT @roadcc: 19 of the best cycling books — essential reading for every type of rider #cycling buff.ly/2vAXoAO https://t.co/GVZnLzJt… 5 months ago
- RT @chrisfroome: Caption this 📸💥😬 https://t.co/gtYBstdWf3 6 months ago