We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- RT @mcchrystalsuk: Our coarser Snuff for the German market, with all its new labels😉First order just leaving! #enjoy #snuffworld https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Knowing how to derive satisfaction from small pleasures is key to a good life. Here is our short guide: https://t.co/u… 5 days ago
- RT @TheCyclistsTale: I met Matt this morning in a different dimension! twitter.com/Matt_Forster/s… 5 days ago
- @MarkCavendish neat packing skills 1 month ago
- So what are the good cycling reads of 2017 so far?? 1 month ago