The next meeting is now confirmed for Thursday the 29th March at the “King and Queen” pub in Fitzrovia. Read Andrew Sykes’ book “Good Vibrations – Cycling through Europe on a bike called Reggie” now and meet the author at the meeting, too. I am sure we’ll have a great night where we hear more fun and interesting things from Andrew about his trip.
- RT @chrisfroome: Caption this 📸💥😬 https://t.co/gtYBstdWf3 3 weeks ago
- RT @willfoth: one of the best pre-Tour moments: Robert Millar's team guide theguardian.com/sport/2017/jun… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeraintThomas86: Annual pre Tour chop ✂️ instagram.com/p/BV2df4mggZE/ 3 weeks ago
- Reading The Racer by David Millar and its great!! @millarmind 2 months ago
- RT @mcchrystalsuk: Our coarser Snuff for the German market, with all its new labels😉First order just leaving! #enjoy #snuffworld https://t.… 3 months ago