The next meeting is now confirmed for Thursday the 29th March at the “King and Queen” pub in Fitzrovia. Read Andrew Sykes’ book “Good Vibrations – Cycling through Europe on a bike called Reggie” now and meet the author at the meeting, too. I am sure we’ll have a great night where we hear more fun and interesting things from Andrew about his trip.
- Reading The Racer by David Millar and its great!! @millarmind 1 day ago
- RT @mcchrystalsuk: Our coarser Snuff for the German market, with all its new labels😉First order just leaving! #enjoy #snuffworld https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Knowing how to derive satisfaction from small pleasures is key to a good life. Here is our short guide: https://t.co/u… 1 month ago
- @MarkCavendish neat packing skills 2 months ago
- So what are the good cycling reads of 2017 so far?? 2 months ago