The next meeting is now confirmed for Thursday the 29th March at the “King and Queen” pub in Fitzrovia. Read Andrew Sykes’ book “Good Vibrations – Cycling through Europe on a bike called Reggie” now and meet the author at the meeting, too. I am sure we’ll have a great night where we hear more fun and interesting things from Andrew about his trip.
- RT @ProfTimLang: Slowly but surely, the case grows for capping meat production in rich societies like USA, EU (including the UK still!). Fe… 2 months ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: Love this little gif 👇 twitter.com/urbanthoughts1… 3 months ago
- @willfoth When will we ger the answer? 🙃 4 months ago
- RT @roadcc: 19 of the best cycling books — essential reading for every type of rider #cycling buff.ly/2vAXoAO https://t.co/GVZnLzJt… 5 months ago
- RT @chrisfroome: Caption this 📸💥😬 https://t.co/gtYBstdWf3 6 months ago