The next meeting is now confirmed for Thursday the 29th March at the “King and Queen” pub in Fitzrovia. Read Andrew Sykes’ book “Good Vibrations – Cycling through Europe on a bike called Reggie” now and meet the author at the meeting, too. I am sure we’ll have a great night where we hear more fun and interesting things from Andrew about his trip.
- @copenhagenize @facebook What’s the KPI?? 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProfTimLang: Slowly but surely, the case grows for capping meat production in rich societies like USA, EU (including the UK still!). Fe… 7 months ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: Love this little gif 👇 twitter.com/urbanthoughts1… 8 months ago
- @willfoth When will we ger the answer? 🙃 9 months ago
- RT @roadcc: 19 of the best cycling books — essential reading for every type of rider #cycling buff.ly/2vAXoAO https://t.co/GVZnLzJt… 10 months ago