Good news, the next cycling title on our list is Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a Bike Called Reggie — from Andrew Sykes.
I hope I can conduct a mini interview with Andrew for the blog, and Andrew may even be able to attend the book club meeting in March.
Now, habe fun reading the book and don’t forget to follow Andrew on Twitter @apsykes!
- RT @chrisfroome: Caption this 📸💥😬 https://t.co/gtYBstdWf3 3 weeks ago
- RT @willfoth: one of the best pre-Tour moments: Robert Millar's team guide theguardian.com/sport/2017/jun… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeraintThomas86: Annual pre Tour chop ✂️ instagram.com/p/BV2df4mggZE/ 3 weeks ago
- Reading The Racer by David Millar and its great!! @millarmind 2 months ago
- RT @mcchrystalsuk: Our coarser Snuff for the German market, with all its new labels😉First order just leaving! #enjoy #snuffworld https://t.… 3 months ago