Good news, the next cycling title on our list is Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a Bike Called Reggie — from Andrew Sykes.
I hope I can conduct a mini interview with Andrew for the blog, and Andrew may even be able to attend the book club meeting in March.
Now, habe fun reading the book and don’t forget to follow Andrew on Twitter @apsykes!
- @copenhagenize @facebook What’s the KPI?? 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProfTimLang: Slowly but surely, the case grows for capping meat production in rich societies like USA, EU (including the UK still!). Fe… 7 months ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: Love this little gif 👇 twitter.com/urbanthoughts1… 8 months ago
- @willfoth When will we ger the answer? 🙃 9 months ago
- RT @roadcc: 19 of the best cycling books — essential reading for every type of rider #cycling buff.ly/2vAXoAO https://t.co/GVZnLzJt… 10 months ago