Good news, the next cycling title on our list is Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a Bike Called Reggie — from Andrew Sykes.
I hope I can conduct a mini interview with Andrew for the blog, and Andrew may even be able to attend the book club meeting in March.
Now, habe fun reading the book and don’t forget to follow Andrew on Twitter @apsykes!
- Reading The Racer by David Millar and its great!! @millarmind 1 day ago
- RT @mcchrystalsuk: Our coarser Snuff for the German market, with all its new labels😉First order just leaving! #enjoy #snuffworld https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Knowing how to derive satisfaction from small pleasures is key to a good life. Here is our short guide: https://t.co/u… 1 month ago
- @MarkCavendish neat packing skills 2 months ago
- So what are the good cycling reads of 2017 so far?? 2 months ago