After talking about ‘The Rider’ by Tim Krabbe this week, we decided to read another book about road racing. This time it is ‘Put Me Back On My Bike – In Search of Tom Simpson’ by journalist William Fotheringham. According to cycling magazine VELO ‘The best cycling biography every written’.
- RT @chrisfroome: Caption this 📸💥😬 https://t.co/gtYBstdWf3 3 weeks ago
- RT @willfoth: one of the best pre-Tour moments: Robert Millar's team guide theguardian.com/sport/2017/jun… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeraintThomas86: Annual pre Tour chop ✂️ instagram.com/p/BV2df4mggZE/ 3 weeks ago
- Reading The Racer by David Millar and its great!! @millarmind 2 months ago
- RT @mcchrystalsuk: Our coarser Snuff for the German market, with all its new labels😉First order just leaving! #enjoy #snuffworld https://t.… 3 months ago