After talking about ‘The Rider’ by Tim Krabbe this week, we decided to read another book about road racing. This time it is ‘Put Me Back On My Bike – In Search of Tom Simpson’ by journalist William Fotheringham. According to cycling magazine VELO ‘The best cycling biography every written’.
- RT @ProfTimLang: Slowly but surely, the case grows for capping meat production in rich societies like USA, EU (including the UK still!). Fe… 2 months ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: Love this little gif 👇 twitter.com/urbanthoughts1… 3 months ago
- @willfoth When will we ger the answer? 🙃 4 months ago
- RT @roadcc: 19 of the best cycling books — essential reading for every type of rider #cycling buff.ly/2vAXoAO https://t.co/GVZnLzJt… 5 months ago
- RT @chrisfroome: Caption this 📸💥😬 https://t.co/gtYBstdWf3 6 months ago