I hope it won’t be too busy tonight at the Fitzroy Tavern (16 Charlotte Street, W1T 2NA) so we have no trouble finding some space. Watch out for orange jackets and helmets. We may even be able to get a table in the downstairs room, so check there, too. See you in the evening!
- Reading The Racer by David Millar and its great!! @millarmind 1 day ago
- RT @mcchrystalsuk: Our coarser Snuff for the German market, with all its new labels😉First order just leaving! #enjoy #snuffworld https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @TheSchoolOfLife: Knowing how to derive satisfaction from small pleasures is key to a good life. Here is our short guide: https://t.co/u… 1 month ago
- @MarkCavendish neat packing skills 2 months ago
- So what are the good cycling reads of 2017 so far?? 2 months ago