I hope it won’t be too busy tonight at the Fitzroy Tavern (16 Charlotte Street, W1T 2NA) so we have no trouble finding some space. Watch out for orange jackets and helmets. We may even be able to get a table in the downstairs room, so check there, too. See you in the evening!
- RT @ProfTimLang: Slowly but surely, the case grows for capping meat production in rich societies like USA, EU (including the UK still!). Fe… 2 months ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: Love this little gif 👇 twitter.com/urbanthoughts1… 3 months ago
- @willfoth When will we ger the answer? 🙃 4 months ago
- RT @roadcc: 19 of the best cycling books — essential reading for every type of rider #cycling buff.ly/2vAXoAO https://t.co/GVZnLzJt… 5 months ago
- RT @chrisfroome: Caption this 📸💥😬 https://t.co/gtYBstdWf3 6 months ago