We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- Brrr - It's too cold for the long rides now. So is anyone reading a cycling book these days? Top tips, anyone? 5 days ago
- My workplace is looking for a FRENCH speaker with passion for EMAIL MARKETING ... do you know anyone? 2 months ago
- @MartinPorter6 3 months ago
- Anyone read David Walshe's Seven Deadly Sins? What's the overlap with L.A. Confidential? http://t.co/HEUpVqVycC 5 months ago
- RT @Limalovesnews: PR Executive at @SundayTimesNews 41st Best Company to Work For - London @GeoffOlden @PRDaily @PRJobsLondon #prjobs #jou… 5 months ago