We are counting the days to the next book club meeting: 18 from today, until Andrew Sykes will join at the King & Queen pub in Fitzrovia to discusss his book ‘Good Vibrations – Crossing Europe on a bike called Reggie. If you haven’t read it yet, now is still time to buy the book and get reading … before then, we will also publish another mini interview with Andrew Sykes – if you have a question for Andrew, submit it below.
If you are reading something else interesting at the moment, do also leave a note, and we may pick the next title to read very soon.
- Anyone read David Walshe's Seven Deadly Sins? What's the overlap with L.A. Confidential? http://t.co/HEUpVqVycC 1 week ago
- RT @Limalovesnews: PR Executive at @SundayTimesNews 41st Best Company to Work For - London @GeoffOlden @PRDaily @PRJobsLondon #prjobs #jou… 1 week ago
- RT @jeremycwhittle: Just spoke to Patrick Lefevere: Cavendish is out, too much pain, no sleep so will not start. 2 weeks ago
- Top Tip for today: @foyles on Charing X rd selling a bunch of signed copies of Froome's My Climb. http://t.co/Ffz5fq88gu 3 weeks ago
- Any guesses who this chap might be? http://t.co/P6iSsNRZz2 1 month ago